Have you ever seen anyone enjoy life as much as an animal? They have the uncanny ability to get the utmost pleasure from the smallest of things. We could learn a thing or two from them about getting more out of life just by living in the moment and enjoying the small stuff! This month’s newsletter includes delicious new recipes for you and we discuss whether or not we violate the rights of our pets by owning them.
Please Help Fund My Coach Training?
Nothing will make me happier than helping you experience the joy and liberation you feel when going vegan. Please visit my Indiegogo crowd funding page to help fund my studies? In return you get my commitment to help you achieve your ideal body weight, be an elated vegan, gain radiant health or live a joyful, fulfilled life!
Articles on Elated This Month
- Do You Love Your Pets Unconditionally? — Do you have a lovable, joyful bundle of furfamily whom you come home to every night? We call them our ‘best friends’ and our ‘children’. Is that really true?
- Do Animals Need a Bill of Rights? — Animals deserve basic legal rights. Right? Unfortunately they have no meaningful protection under the law. My proposal based on the Human Bill of Rights raises some interesting points.
- Replacing Carrageenan With Agar in Your Cheese Recipes — Have you come across agar and carrageenan? Here are some tips on the difference and which is better to use in your vegan cheese recipes.
Tasty Vegan Recipes For You
- Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers with Almonds and Mint — Subtle mint and crunchy toasted almonds make these quinoa-stuffed peppers a great main dish or side. The quinoa filling is so flavoursome you could even have it on its own.
- Cajun Burger Patties — Yummy! These high-protein, gluten-free burger patties have a wonderfully complex texture and moreish flavours.
- Tomato and Basil Polenta Tart — This fabulous polenta tart is packed with flavour. Beats quiche any day for a satisfying ‘light’ lunch.
Especially For Elated Subscribers
Are You Vegan in South Africa?
Wouldn’t it be great to know how many vegans there are in South Africa? Please take this 1-question poll and forward it to all of your South African friends, family and colleagues who are either vegan, vegetarian or willing to try vegan occasionally.
Thank you for all your support, emails and feedback. I love hearing from you.
Would you like to keep in touch via email?
You can subscribe to the newsletter here.