When you meet another person who shares the same values as you, does it make your heart beat faster? Someone you can talk to for hours about the future of our planet, animals and people. Or are you looking for someone who will enjoy the same food as you do and love spending time in the kitchen creating delicious, healthy and compassionate meals together?
Or could it be the feeling that together you could make a real difference in the world? Because you can. And you do!
Be My Vegan Valentine
- Vegan Dating — Take a look at these dating sites to meet ethical and green conscious people who care about animals. Perhaps you will find your true soulmate.
- Elated Community and Meetups — Become a subscriber to help grow Elated’s community of like-minded people who want to make this world a better place!
Elated’s New Site Launched!
Thank you so much for all of your wonderfully positive and constructive feedback in last month’s survey. One strong response was that you wanted the two sites merged. Of course I listened to you. Everything is now in one place, making it easier for you to find your health information, recipes, vegan and animal rights commentary, videos, podcasts and facts about animal farming.
New Articles and Posts
- Cooking Conversion Calculators And Tables — Are you trying to fit a round cake into a square pan? Or do your favourite recipes always use the wrong measurements? All the tables and conversion calculators you need in the kitchen. Enjoy!
- SA Sugar is Vegan! — Going vegan doesn’t mean you have to go on diet. However some countries use animal bone char to refine their sugar.
- Two Animal Voices I Will Never Forget — These are the two animals who touched my heart and had a profound effect on my life.
- Turkeys All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go — It is the New Year and Christmas is long gone. What happens to all the leftover turkey?
- Portrait of Marcie – A Beautiful Soul — A moving post about a sheep who had her heart broken and how, after being rescued by Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary, she slowly learned to love and trust again.
- Garlic & Chives Almond Vegan Cheese — Give a warm welcome to Elated’s new foodie blogger, Eerainuh from VaVaVoom. Her fantastic vegan cheese is perfect for a romantic picnic of cheese and wine.
- Heavenly Quick Nutty Chocolate Cups — These heavenly little cups are a brief diversion of blissful happiness that you will wish could last forever.
- Ribbon Courgette Pasta with Basil Sauce — This light and flavoursome ribbon courgette pasta has sublime, elegant flavours and is nutritious at the same time.
- Spaghetti Squash alla Puttanesca — Passionate, umami flavours abound in this delicious vegan Puttanesca recipe.
Keep an eye out for new Elated Adventures that will be interactive, personalised, introspective and practical courses helping you be an Elated Vegan. They are for everyone. You can be a newbie vegan, an interested omnivore, or even vegan already. Become a subscriber to stay in the loop…
Thank you for all your support, emails and feedback. Please do keep it coming. I am here for you and respond to every mail personally. I look forward to hearing from you!
Would you like to keep in touch via email?
You can subscribe to the newsletter here.