Animal exploitation is intertwined with almost every aspect of our lives: from the food we eat at dinner table celebrations with our families, to animals featured in the movies we enjoy, to the animals tested on for the cosmetics we use, to the companion animals we call our best friends.
Isn’t it time we started taking their rights seriously? Isn’t it time we awarded them citizenship on the planet they also call home?
- Videos Exposing Animal Agriculture
- Child-Friendly Animal Videos
- Every Second Counts For Animals
- The Truth About Milk and Dairy
- My Personal Tribute to Doris
- Give Up Red Meat Without Trading Animals’ Lives
- Goat’s Milk Kills Kids. Are You Kidding?
- Do Animals Need a Bill of Rights?
- Why Not Single Issue Campaigns and Petitions?
- Telling it Like it is
- Redefining Your Ethical Food Choices
Get in touch with me to find out more about the true lives of animals and how you can be vegan.