Vegan education is the most effective way you can make a difference for animals. Here are some great resources to get you started.
Would you like to help Elated distribute free vegan pamphlets?
Have a look at Elated’s Wish List.
Make use of the following great resources in your vegan education campaigns. They are made freely available to you as long as you print them out in their entirety, using the original text and colours, and giving credit to their creators. Although the pamphlets on this site contain beneficial information, Elated does not necessarily endorse all opinions expressed by other organisations referenced. Please think carefully before distributing literature that does not clearly state a vegan, abolitionist message. In addition to becoming vegan, spreading the abolitionist message is the only way we can free animals from the endless cycle of exploitation and suffering they endure.
The Elated Vegan
- The Abolitionist Vegan Society
- Beauty Without Cruelty
- Leaping Bunny
- The Abolitionist Approach to Animal Rights
- The Vegan Society
- NZ Vegan – various resources
- Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary
- Humane Myth.org
- Butterflies Katz – Becoming Vegan
- Apple Pickers Union – a selection of pamphlets
- Nonviolence United.org – A Life Connected
- Christian Vegetarian Society – Would Jesus Eat Meat Today?
- Animal Place
- Earth Save – Global Warming Strategy
- World Preservation Foundation
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Boston Vegan Association
Note: Please hit F5 to read the pamphlet embedded below.
To visit these and other vegan organisations, visit the Elated links page.